SET UP A CORPORATION IN NEVADA – TOTAL ONLY: $283.00
Including incorporation and the first year Nevada Registered Agent.
TOTAL PRICE INCLUDE:
- Nevada State fees: $75.00 + $30.00 (file stamped copy of Articles)
Fee covers Initial filling fee for corporation + 2 certified copies of Articles of Incorporation.
Our service fee of $89 include:
- a) Checking Name Availability,
- b) Preparing and Reviewing Articles of Incorporation,
- c) Preparing Certificate of Appointment by Registered Agent
- d) Notary fees,
- e) Filing Articles with State,
- f) Sending Articles or Certificate of Incorporation to you.
Registered agent for one year: $89.00 (required by law).
We will guide you through the whole incorporation process. You will find all necessary information and forms to run your corporation here on the website FOR FREE!
We will even remind you by email or fax about the important requirements you have to accomplish during the life of corporation.
Every corporation must have regular meetings of shareholders and directors. You can use the option self-serve minutes in your order for free.
When you file paperwork with Nevada Secretary of State to start a Corporation, you will receive Articles of Incorporation, and Corporate Charter.